General Election Nomination

Members of The North Pacific Regional Assembly,

The nomination period for the May 2011 General Elections are OPEN as of May 1, 2011 at 12:00am CDT.

The nominations period for General Elections will end on May 7, 2011 at 11:59pm CDT.

Nominations are open for individuals in the following positions:

• TNP Delegate
  • TNP Vice Delegate
  • Speaker of the Regional Assembly

Special Nomination Instructions:
  • If you nominate yourself, you will automatically be placed on the election ballot. If you are nominated by another individual, your nomination must also be seconded by another member of the Regional Assembly. You must also confirm your nomination before being placed on the ballot, preceding the close of the nomination period.
  • Please be reminded that all candidates for all position, per constitution, must have been on The North Pacific Regional Assembly for a minimum of 30 days before election nominations begin.

If you have any other questions about elections, please contact the Voting Booth.

The rest of the Election Time Line is as follows:

• Campaigning will last from May 8-10
  • Elections will begin on May 11 and end on May 17
  • Election results will be released on May 18
All times for elections will be based on CDT.

Current Nominated Candidates:
  • Blackshear- Delegate
  • Blue Wolf II- Delegate (Confirmation Needed)
  • James2spooky- Delegate
  • Grosseschnauzer - Vice Delegate
  • OPArsenal- Vice Delegate (Confirmation Needed)
  • Felasia- Speaker of the RA
  • Govindia- Speaker of the RA

As I stated during the special election campaign a month or so ago, I am seeking a full term as Vice Delegate; I am therefore declaring my candidacy for Vice Delegate in these elections.

I nominate Blackshear for Delegate, and I nominate Felesia for Speaker.

second the nomination of Blackshear as Delegate, Grosseschnauzer for Vice Delegate and Felasia for RA Speaker.

nominating Blue Wolf II, Moany Old Gits, and Biyah for Delegate, OPArsenal for Vice Delegate and Vil1 for RA Speaker.

I accept the nomination of me for the position of Speaker of the Regional Assembly and would like to thank Grosseschnauzer and James2spooky for their trust in me.

I would also like to second the nomination of Blue Wolf II for Delegate and OPArsenal for Vice Delegate.

Hi guys

I'm afraid I must respectfully decline my nomination for delegate from James2Spooky. Thanks mate but I'm not right for this job.

I will however be voting for someone who runs a good campaign :D

I've decided to officially accept my nomination. Thank you for your endorsement.

I'd also like to wish the best of luck to all the candidates.

North Pacific Regional Assembly Members and Residents:

Please note that the Nomination Period for the May 2011 General Elections will conclude in about 24 hours on May 7, 2011 at 11:59pm.

All nominations need to be finalized and accepted by this time period to be placed on the ballot.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck to all candidates.

----------------------------------------------------------
The Voting Booth of the North Pacific

Voting Booth, you have done a great job. Hope there will be more and more nominations in the next, next next GE, and the next GE after the next next, also in the next after the next of the next next.

Nomintations have offcially closed for the May 2011 General Elections.

The Ballot is as follows:

?*Blackshear- Delegate

?*James2spooky- Delegate

?*Grosseschnauzer - Vice Delegate

?*Felasia- Speaker of the RA

?*Govindia- Speaker of the RA

The rest of the Election Time Line is as follows:

* Campaigning will last from May 8-10
* Elections will begin on May 11 and end on May 17
* Election results will be released on May 18
***All times for elections will be based on CDT.***

Back