Confirmation Vote - Special Election

Felasia

TNPer
Voting has begun.

As the only candidate for Vice Delegate, Grosseschnauzer will be facing a five day long confirmation vote.

Please vote Aye, Nay, or Abstain.

Voting shall last for five days.

actually, now that I remember, what happenned to my nomination of OPA as the candidate for this election? Is he not eligible?

Anyone who has the RA membership for more than 30 days is eligible, right?

EDIT: or does OPA had to nominate himself to actually be a candidate?

Quoting TNP Law 26 on Election Candidates.

“Candidates” are those individual members of the Assembly who either declare themselves, or who are nominated by at least two other Assembly members, as a candidate for an office or position to be chosen at that election. Candidates may only stand for one office or position during a given Election Cycle.

As OPArsenal had not nominated himself and neither were he seconded as candidates for the position after the nomination, he was not considered to be eligible for this election.

The voting period is now over. By a vote of 5-1, Grosseschnauzer is now Vice Delegate of the North Pacific, congratulations!

Although not as many participated in the vote as all of us would have liked to see, I am nonetheless grateful to the Regional Assembly to honor me with election as Vice Delegate.
This is a new direction and a new opportunity for me to serve TNP, and I will do my utmost to fulfill these new responsibilities to the best of my ability.
Again, thank you.

Back