Judicial Election Nominations

The nomination period for the April 2011 Judicial Elections are OPEN as of April 1, 2011 at 12:00am CDT.

The nominations period for Judicial Elections will end on April 7, 2011 at 11:59pm CDT.

Please nomination individuals for the following positions:

• Chief Justice
  • 2 Associate Justices
  • Attorney General

Special Nomination Instructions:
  • If you nominate yourself, you will automatically be placed on the election ballot. If you are nominated by another individual you must confirm your nomination before being placed on the ballot, preceding the close of the nomination period.
  • Please be reminded that all candidates for all position, per constitution, must have been on The North Pacific Regional Assembly a minimum of 30 days before election nominations begin.

If you have any other questions about elections, please contact the Voting Booth.

The rest of the Election Time Line is as follows:
  • Campaigning will last from April 8-10
  • Elections will begin on April 11 and end on April 17
  • Election results will be released on April 18
All times for elections will be based on CDT.

Current Nominated Candidates:
  • FALCONKATS- Chief Justice

I wanted to confirm my earlier announcement that I am retiring (again, for the third time) from the Court and will not be a candidate in the judicial elections.

I wish to thank the Regional Assembly for allowing me to serve again as Chief Justice for the third time with multiple terms in the Court's history, and I am looking forward to the chance to have new challenges and new opportunities to serve TNP in other ways.

Just to get the ball rolling (and they do not know I am proposing their nominations)

Chief Justice FALCONKATS (he served several terms as Associate Justice)
Associate Justices Dyr Nasad and Fishalamode
Attorney General Moany Old Gits

I'll second FALCONKATS, Dyr Nasad and Moany Old Gits. (Fishalamode hasn't visited the forum in a month.)

Anyone else? Fancy title and little to no work. Isn't that what the average NS player craves?

(My apologies to those who feel the above was irreverent.)

I will have to decline this nomination for Attorney General at this time and I hope that you find a suitable replacement. I can't say I'd be able to do the job properly at the moment. Sorry guys.

Second the nomination for FALKONKATS and Dyr Nasad

The nomination period for the April 2011 Judicial Elections are now CLOSED as of April 7, 2011 at 11:59pm CDT.

The Candidates for the April 2011 elections are as follows:

Chief Justice
  • Falconkats

2 Associate Justices
  • Dyr Nasad

Attorney General
  • None

Campaigning with officially begin at 12:00am CDT on April 8, 2011 and last until April 10 at 11:59pm CDT.

Elections will then begin on April 11 at 12:00am CDT.

Back