Resignation

Biyah

TNPer
With the departure of Dalimbar from the position of Delegate, I feel I must also offer my resignation as Intelligence Minister - effective immediately.

Be well.

~B

I should post something here as well, but I have informed Vice-Delegate Blackshear and the region via a post on the RMB and the WFE of my intention to resign from the post of Delegate. I will be formally stepping down from the position next update.

I am afraid that due to RL activities and health concerns, I am no longer capable of dedicating my time to the region. I would prefer it if there was someone active in the seat, who can steer TNP in the right direction and make sure the region grows and prospers. I believe that Blackshear can do that, and I am quite pleased that he was elected Vice-Delegate for this. It was never my intention when I ran to be completely bogged down in RL that I couldn't do much in NS, and I apologize for that.

That being said, for now I will be resigning from all of my posts in TNP, including my membership in the Regional Assembly. I will also state that the new Delegate is free to appoint any individual he wishes, even if members of my State Council have not announced their resignations. Think of it as a collective resignation.

In addition, I have received offers of assistance from The Eastern Islands of Dharma to move into the region to endorse Blackshear. I have accepted their offer, and they are moving in now and through out the night. I have accepted their offers due to the long standing good will that we have with them, and the fact that frankly, I do not wish to see opportunists take advantage of this situation. I will not be tolerating any attempts by opportunists, and will be banjecting any I see through out the night.

Knowing me, I will probably come back eventually, but for now I'm taking a break from NS. I wish you all the best in everything you do, and if I am needed I will be on IRC.

Cheers!
-Dali

Dalimbar! Sorry to hear that. It's inevitable then since (almost) everyone has to have a real life. I wish you best of luck in whatever you do and pray that your health is at good condition. Hopefully we will see you back in action soon.

Wow. I couldnt get a forum that had been requested from Day 1 for Intelligence, but I can get stripped down back to RA in a right hurry.

*thumbs up*

Biyah, I do not know who you made the request to, but I never received any such request.

The only changes I had requests from Dali were for the Delegate's office as to the World Assembly, and for masking his "State Council" appointments.

Nothing else was forwarded to me and I know I did not receive any such requests from you directly by PM.

Back