Reports

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
So, what have you been up to with your offices? Should I sack you? Should I keep you on? Should I sack myself for hiring you in the first place? Or what?

I want to know what is going on. If you feel the need to send me reports via PM due to their confidential nature, then fine, but at least provide some sort of clean or censored version here. I give you one week to produce something. Otherwise, I will make cuts.

Cheers!

I have completed the February Regional Update and have started working on the March Regional update. I have also been looking into TNP Radio and other communication connections. For more details please check out my office at The Communications Office.

I just want to state my concern that we have yet to hear from Internal Affairs and Defence. I know Wham is working on another forum that I haven't had a time to check yet, but a report from both him and Pasargad (Who have yet to sign-in to this Cabinet meeting.) would be nice.

For RA? Well, it's mostly business. Got a couple of laws passed and another one is about to get to a vote. Also waiting for a proposed amendment from the delegate, but that might be a while do to his RL. I'm also working on house-keeping legislation, but that would take some time do to final exam.

Sorry I am a bit late. Like Fel noticed Forum is up, training is up, though I keep looking at it, and it needs tweaking.

I have done some recruiting, but as of yet, not much luck getting folks into the forum. I do need to do more recruiting though.

Back