Unendorsement campaign by Steel Shotgun

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
The protectorate of steel shotgun

Hello fellow nation, I noticed you have endorsed Flemingovia. I urge you to unendorse him for the following reasons.

- Flemingovia is preventing legal elections from occurring. He is attempting to carry out an illegal coup against the standing government and your endorsement is helping him to take over.

- Flemingovia's general inactivity as delegate has caused the region serious harm. He hardly ever logs into his nation, never posted on the Civil HQ, and never makes any effort to interact with the nations of the North Pacific. The only thing he has done in his three months as delegate was to illegally ban dissenting nations from the region.

- His rule has brought nothing but inactivity and stagnation to the region, and now he seeks to extend his role as delegate by illegal means.

The North Pacific is supposed to be a nurturing ground for the game, not a place for someone else to play king of the hill. For the sake of the game and the nations of the North Pacific, please do not endorse him.

-Shotgun

Advice?

The name Steel Shotgun sounds familiar, and it is a resurrected puppet from Lazarus. Anyone know whose puppet it is? I have my suspicions from the posting style, but would like confirmation.

Interesting... I see you have already lost some endorsement so countering it with a telegram would be a great start. I have no idea who this guy is, but this is really interesting.

I have already posted on the RMB. I was deliberately not increasing my endo level to assist a handover should one be necessary after the election result, but i may need to endotart to combat this unendorsement campaign.

I'm fine with you increasing your endos. I also do have a list of potential suspects in my head, but without more information it's idle speculation at this point.

No idea on this end, I could try to ask around and see who it is, but the pool of possibilities is deep.

I haven't seen an unedorsement TG, but it does seem we always see this at election time from outsiders who want to complicate things in TNP.
Flem, I have no problem with you maintaining an endo level. I'm sure Dali and I will continue to do the same in the meantime.

It's funny to see puppets refounded that ceased to exist well before I ever joined NS. For his national happenings to be clear he'd have to have CTEd forever and ever ago right?

Back