JAL's Unendorse TG

Post update, it appears Durky is at 92, BW is at 91, and little ole me is at 89. And I'll be AFTK due to eye surgery in the a.m., and I might be offline for the day or a week, or somewhere inbetween.

I have endo-ed every WA member in TNP over the last 2 years (except for Durky), though, so any increase will be because I reached the last 30 or so over this past weekend.

Rumour has it (and it is no more than rumour) that JAL has hawked his need of support across many of the military powers in NS, to be met with a universal "lol, whut?"

It could be he finds some new group desperate enough to get a nose in the trough of feeder politics to overlook his obvious lack of credibility.

Um... excuse me? I went rouge longer than this (roughly a month from my "Announcement" on July 15 to the day I stepped down, August 19). Emperor Matthuis and Shoeless Joe both had shorter spans than I did.

Also, JAL is certainly not in my class of rogue Delegates.

...and the show is over, folks! Thank you all for coming; we hope you were well-entertained. Before we end, let's say one last goodbye to our good pal JAL! We've got him up there on the Coupotron. Bye, JAL!

Souvenirs can be purchased from strange men on the street outside the stadium. Bathrooms can also be found outside the stadium in the public park. They look a lot like bushes. The next show won't be for a while, so we hope you enjoyed this one while you could.

Now it's back to business.

Moany Old Gits:
Hope you had fun JAL and hope you'll be back one way or another - your always welcome(I hope) to vote and run in elections :D
From the NPAA forum:

Good work overthrowing me while I was at work. Quite the accomplishment :P

I think you know as well as I that I will be back, in any case.

JAL is a sore loser. :P

Well I'm having entirely too much fun as delegate. Might have to eject a few people before update in order for Flem to become delegate if nations keep running in to endorse me before update.

Back