I get an office!

Ermarian

TNPer
-
It's been over a week, but it feels like only the forum tag makes it all legitimate. (Or as legitimate as I can be without ever having been elected. If I understand it correctly, the legal argument is that by being in the Security Council, I became next in line after the Vice Delegate in an emergency.)

In any case, I hope to do a good job in helping our regional government and community recover, so that we can hold a new general election soon. :)

Question: Are you keeping the drapes that Shoeless Joe put in, reverting to the ancient pre-GBM drapes, or installing your own drapes...?

...This is important stuff people.

What Shoeless Joe drapes? I changed the drapes, and it was a month or more before Shoeless Joe! What kind of memory do people even have these days...

So, at last your treason against Partie Bleu reveals itself! Pourpre compromisers are as bad as the Rouge villains they protect!!! :lol:

Eluvatar:
So, at last your treason against Partie Bleu reveals itself! Pourpre compromisers are as bad as the Rouge villains they protect!!! :lol:
FINALLY that word makes sense. I was beginning to catch on during the "Crimson" coup, but now I realize that "rouge" has been the correct spelling all along. :rofl:

You can blame Nee for that one. This is what happens when we talk on IRC drunk, she misspells things, and I stick with it.

Nothing wrong with a nice shade of red though!

Eluvatar:
I like bleu cheese but I prefer stilton. :lol:

Crimson is but Rouge by another name!!

Red, Gules, Crimson, Rouge, Cardinal, Scarlet, Carnelian, Carmine, it's all the same.

Our regional affection for blue dates back to the color of the NSUN and the UN flag. TNP truly is respectful of our origins because we've never seen the need to adopt the WA shade of green now in use at NS.

As for me, I'm just plainly partial to the secondary colors on the color wheel, going back to my student days. Purple was the color for my high school (as well as a favorite color within my family as my mother was as partial to purple as I am), and my university colors are green and orange.

But I truly do love my favorite color, I find it soothing and comfortable.

How interesting, I hadn't realized that Zetaboards gives us the option to use gold or light blue.
>|P

The light blue is pleasant.

Should be able to use most any color if you know the code for it.....let's try something random..... like this or this or this ?

Maybe a different shade of purple ? I'm more partial to a lighter lavendar shade.

Back