Judicial Elections

Well, if people want me to stand again for CJ, that's fine; if they don't, that's fine, too.
While you and I have been at odds many times before, and while I remain in disagreement with your method of legal interpretation (as I perceive it at least), I think you are intelligent and active enough to be Chief Justice. I also trust you not to flagrantly abuse the position.

I would nominate you for candidate. I would likely vote for you. (I don't know the full candidate list, so I can't promise, but I think so).

I don't think this is an actual nominations thread. I believe it was simply being pointed out that the elections were missed and (should?) be held.

Who is the current EC?

I'm going to view this thread as a nomination thread while the chief executive sorts himself out. And I'm viewing Elu's response to my earlier post as a nomination, which I accept.

This may be a matter for the CLO to review and handle, as it can then submit an emergency motion for the RA to vote on (i.e., as to setting up judicial elections.)

There's past precedent for the CLO is act in this man to appoint an EC.
as it addresses a failure to act by the executive

Back