-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
you.png

It is imperative that everybody who can contribute to the North Pacific join the North Pacific Recovery Administration.

To join, please file this form.

Members are eligible to use NPRA rank signature bars, to receive NPRA special awards, to have their point totals published, and to use the NPRA "we do our part" poster flags:

Primary Poster:
wedoourpart-2-1.png

Eagle Poster:
wedoourpart.png

If you have any questions about the form, or about NPRA membership, ask them here.

Now what if we don't have a TNP member nation??? I am well aware of this region's history and as such maintain no nation within the bounds of The North Pacific. (It's a great strategy, guess who didn't get ejected in the most recent purge? Go on, guess!)

I think I have something to contribute, and would like to serve the region to which I am slave.

Now what if we don't have a TNP member nation??? I am well aware of this region's history and as such maintain no nation within the bounds of The North Pacific. (It's a great strategy, guess who didn't get ejected in the most recent purge? Go on, guess!)

I think I have something to contribute, and would like to serve the region to which I am slave.
You're supposed to have a nation to be an RA member...

Back