Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny[Archived]

unibot

TNPer
condemn.png
Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny

A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation
Nominee: Omigodtheykilledkenny
Proposed by: Unibotian WASC Mission

Description: The Security Council,

Timidly Delving into the undisclosed, very hush-hush profile of Omigodtheykilledkenny found in the darkest depths of the Security Council’s dossiers,

Publicly disclosing the necessary articles of said documents which are worthy of mention -- though sparing the public of the harsh, brutal, and possibly nauseating details,

Rendered speechless by Omigodtheykilledkenny’s complete disregard for human rights and the environment, as well as a disturbing hatred of dolphins,

Deploring its development and continued funding of the “Creative Solutions Agency”,

Shuddering to recall that the CSA has creatively exploited these so-called ‘loopholes’ and logical fallacies in General Assembly resolutions for years,

Revealing that these “creative solutions” included malpractice lawsuits against abortionists, curtailing same-sex marriage legislation, ridiculing a ban on chemical weapons, and suggesting that the nation should increase its fossil-fuel emission rates by 1,000 percent in a year,

Appalled that in its apparent zeal to defy WA conventions on terrorism, the nation would actually appoint a known terrorist as ambassador to the World Assembly,

Equally appalled that delegates have applauded the corrupt activities of the CSA, and have even hired them on occasion,

Fearing such corruption, terrorism and disregard for the spirit of the law may spread throughout the World Assembly if the actions of such a harbinger of nefariousness are left uncriticized by the Security Council,

Certain that publicly displaying these deplorable activities to a crowd full of curious, bushy-tailed delegates is the best method for curtailing them,

Hereby condemns Omigodtheykilledkenny.

Well,

I’m now the author of “Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny” which is an In-Character condemnation of a long-time and respected author in the World Assembly. He’s quite famous, out-of-character, for having authored the infamous repeal of “Max Barry Day”, the WAHQ act and the WA General Fund act. However, in-character he’s an awful nation that tries to circumvent WA legislation with horrific but humorous consequences.

A commendation would not be appropriate for such a supporter of in-character activities.

The condemnation is written humorously, in Kenny’s own distinct style of writing resolutions, which I researched to respectively replicate.

Please don’t hesitate to post or telegram me if you have comments, questions or criticism.

Drafting for the resolution can be found here > http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=35123

I'll keep you folks updated on the forum discussion.

I would condemn him just for having a name that is too long to type.

- Flemingoviaisthegreatestnationninthewholeofnationstatesoopsithinkiputinanextraletterninmyname.

Back