LOL WUT?

He must not have patented zoom technology like us cool people do.

JAL, congratulations! That is awesome, and now people can't say "TNP isn't dying" or "It's just the summer/winter slump". :evil:

He changed the regional flag to the same thing as his flag. You can scroll to the right to see it.

Alternatively, it's George Carlin's seven words you can't say on television.

Damn. And I missed all the fun.

Talk about a 'Stimulus Plan' for TNP! How many nations were created or saved? :lol:

I found this on the RMB this morning:

"Who was this jerk that ejected me? Moron."

I'll bet this isn't the only guy who is ticked off. Have we all forgotten that those 2000 nations belong to real people? And why the hell wasn't the legion of Mariah Carey puppets banned?

Can someone please explain to me how this event was anything other than a self-aggrandizing abuse of power?

I'll bet this isn't the only guy who is ticked off. Have we all forgotten that those 2000 nations belong to real people? And why the hell wasn't the legion of Mariah Carey puppets banned?

Can someone please explain to me how this event was anything other than a self-aggrandizing abuse of power?
I don't think it was a self-aggrandizing abuse of power but rather an act of suicide by Mod. Vainglorious and as ineloquent as it may have seemed, it did express a disgust at the level of inactivity that existed in TNP and NS in general. It got my attention and got me back into NS and TNP.

Inane as the whole situation may seem, I look at it as an opportunity to correct the causes of the problem that resulted in this whole mess.

Again, the current situation is an opportunity to revive TNP and NS and achieve even greater goals than anyone has ever tried to achieve before.

We need to change some things to prevent this type of event and build up a new paradigm to raise TNP up from this chaos.

I think it's mostly that, but there is also an element of honest belief in the idea that all publicity (for TNP) is good publicity, roughly speaking. That all activity is good.

There might even be some truth to that, but I lean toward the belief that the mass ejections were most likely to be detrimental.

My God, what does he think this is? A game?! :angry:

It truly warms my heart that we have so many forgotten players emerging from historical obscurity to help offer suggestions on how to right what is obviously a government gone mad. It is nice to see that TNP's legacy will be protected at all costs, by those who care the deepest.

Back