So Admins.....

Grimalkin

TNPer
So Admins, I have a question for you.

Why do you insist on dragging your feet? I mean that honestly. I know that multiple PMs have been sent in order to get you to do your JOBS, so why has it not been done? And one of the Admins is even a member of the cabinet!

And I'd like a real answer, please. Are you lazy? Incapable of taking the 5 minutes you spend answering a PM to do the masking instead? Is it because you don't agree with who's been elected and chosen?

If you really are so overworked and busy, then appoint a new Admin who will actually do their job. Or, better yet, how about a new forum with different admins? Gosh, maybe those admins will actually do what they're supposed to do. I know, I know, perish the thought!

So, please, take the time you should be using to mask and answer my question, since I know you won't be doing the masking anyway.

Your friendly neighborhood Spiderman,
-Grimalkin

How about in hospital with one of my children who had a massive asthma attack at school and ended up in ITU?

Please forgive me that an online game became, for a few days, second on my list of priorities. perish the fucking thought.

I'm sorry for your child, but you are not the only Admin on this forum.

Then why are you still on the forums instead of at the hospital?

To kinda calm this down a bit here, our Admins both do a good job. However, I know both of them are very busy, especially with Flem now on the cabinet and with Gross recently elected Chief Justice. Perhaps we could add another admin to the team who has a bit more time?

I commend the admins for their hard work and understand how difficult it is to manage a forum as large as TNP's. I also think Chowda Head's suggestion has merit and wouldn't be opposed to a new admin if the candidate could be reviewed by the RA and the government officials and then voted on.

Back