On a serious note

I'm going to do something I rarely do - be serious for a moment. Most of you have trust issues with me (and who the hell can blame you?), but even though I've rotten bastard I have always brought activity to this region. When I Deputy Minister of Communications didn't I amuse you all with my articles? When I was Attorney General didn't I cause a storm of controversy when I did all of that? Come on you all had a chuckle when I sues flem for being far too sexy. And didn't I write some interesting tabloids? I was active and so was the region for that time.

Fel and I have both participated in more or less the same coups over the years, but that doesn't mean we won't be active. I'm usually on IRC and usually crazy as hell so you know you can reach me. And no, I'm not going to go rogue. I've been gone for a few months and do you know why? I was bored and I retreated to the NS General forum. Couping used to be an art, now it's mechanical. It's boring and lonely. I just want to be delegate to give you all a little fun and a little activity. I'm not going to promise anything grand or mind blowing. Most of you won't vote for me and that's okay, but I thought I'd let you know what I'll do. I'll also pledge to only serve a single term.

I like your other campaign better. :P

Still, it's nice to see that more peoples are getting active again and I hope that this will continue even after the election. It's really lonely around here when nobody is active. >_<

Back