Commend Jey

Dyr Nasad

TNPer
Commend Jey
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: Jey

Proposed by: Sionis Prioratus

Description: THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD ASSEMBLED,

RECOGNIZING the importance of the NSUN/WA’s body of laws to foster a more perfect union between the Peoples of the World,

AWED at Jay’s record of achieving 12 successful quorums, 10 of which became successful binding Resolutions when submitted to vote,

RECOGNIZING this reminds every member that the W.A. is worth fighting for,

AWED at the success of such work, considering the festering snake pit the NSUN/WA is, where lies, equivocations and corruption of every sort are always lurking, trying to stand in the way of true progress,

CONCERNED that since the W.A. was established, Jey has been an unsung hero,

HOPEFUL his actions serve as inspiration for newer generations of Ambassadors and Delegates alike in the pursuit of just legislation, and to never cower before special interests or pettiness,

COMMENDS the Nation of Jey for its extraordinary leadership and astounding achievements.

Worth noting that I consider the poll academic - any member can vote in it, and my constituency is TNP (i.e., have a nation in TNP and your vote will be tallied) and not the whole of NS. Post or TG your vote for tally.

My bad, no more polls then.

Northern DN votes FOR this resolution.

--Would it be possible to only allow RA members to vote in polls?

S'ok, polls are good for the flavour.

Not sure if there's a way to restrict poll voting and in any case it wouldn't matter - you don't need to be in the RA to cast a vote to be tallied; just have a nation in TNP.

Back