-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Liberate belgium

So, we earlier said we support the natives of belgium. I think it's time to follow up that support materially!

I'm going to contact Goobergunch and see if he's organizing a telegram campaign. I'll be back here with more information!

I've sent telegrams to:

Blackbird (TPC)
Welchyland 2 (TYW)
The New TAO Order (The Cuckoos Egg)
Little Basses (AoSS)
Hurdegaryp (ASE)
The Unholy Scourge (Middle Earth)
The Voltarum (Antarctica)
Paxeuropaea (AFCS)
Grave_n_idle (Zion Resurrected)
Incarna (The Grenvali United)
Son of Hagge (WWSETI)
Agolthia (Sweetest Arrow)
China-East Asia (Soviet Union)
Engul (GB&I)
Twisted Steel (North Pacific)
Betelgeuse XII (United Kingdom)
As Baile (Ohio)
Orioni 2 (Europa)

I wil help if needed. But in a password protected region, I am not sure what can be done? would such a WA resolution cut any ice with ADMIN?

I wil help if needed. But in a password protected region, I am not sure what can be done? would such a WA resolution cut any ice with ADMIN?
As I understand it, the Liberations are a new type of Resolution that removes passwords from conquered regions. That won't free Belgium, but it will allow defenders to march in and hopefully wrest it from the raiders before they turn it into a barren wasteland.

Ahh. So this resolution actually has teeth? Good-oh.

Just one thing. If/when the region is liberated, will the natives then be allowed to password protect?

If they are, then that means that ADMIN are making value judgements about who is a "native" and who is not. I have no problem with that, but it is something they have steadfastly refused to do up until now.

Ahh. So this resolution actually has teeth? Good-oh.

Just one thing. If/when the region is liberated, will the natives then be allowed to password protect?

If they are, then that means that ADMIN are making value judgements about who is a "native" and who is not. I have no problem with that, but it is something they have steadfastly refused to do up until now.
I think the natives would have to wait until they could get the Liberation repealed before they could password-protect their region.

ADMIN still isn't making value judgements on "native-ness". It's up to the WA voters whether a passworded region should have its pw removed. But it is nice that we now can deal with problems like Belgium.

Vote noted Draegos!

Standard delegate voting mechanism is in place, lemme know what you think, I vote with the majority, blah blah blah, you all know by now.

Also moving this to the WA resolutions forum.

Back