Anti-Griefer Policy

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
After discussing the idea with a few foreign military leaders, I am interested in formulating an Anti-Griefer military pact of sorts. This will coincide with our newly established anti-griefer foreign policy. However, if possible, I think it would be worthwhile if we can properly forumulate such policy into a statement that will be able to justify our interest in forming an Anti-Griefer Pact with foreign entities.

In my books, Griefers are not mere terrorists, but they are killers of entire communities. When the NPA is re-established as a respectible force, I will be using it twofold: Reactive and Proactive. Reactive will be the standard liberation and defence operations, trying to ensure that the griefers who do invade regions for their bloody activities can be stopped. However, we must also take a proactive approach, where we have agents on the inside of their organizations to ensure that we know what they are up to and we are able to stop them before they can do anything. This includes working with organizations that are also anti-griefer, such as Equilism as an example, to ensure that we can do the job properly.

If anyone has any thoughts, I would like to hear them.

hmm...the "mole" aspect could be hard...it's hard to get normal NPA members to join...being a spy takes a lot of motivation and work...you may have to put that on hold until we have a bigger organization on our hands-if we have an alliance, we could use the other defender regions' spies

aren't all defenders anti-griefer?

who do we want to work with the MOST closely? (I know we want to work with everyone, but that rarely works out)

have we considered joining an existing alliance?

These are the largest defender armies (to my knowledge)

Equilism
FRA
10KI

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, Dal and JAL, but while y'all were away from TNP, the RA enacted a criminal law implementing the COPS treaty against Crashing, Phishing, or Spamming. (It's section 5 of Law 22.)

It took a bit of work, but the change as enacted is more than what the COPS treaty required.

It may be helpful in working out foriegn and defense policy out on the issue.

Thanks Gross. I remember COPS being established to handle off-site forum destruction cases (example: The Red Factions... that bloody idiot), but I'll need to re-read it if it covers in game regional destruction as well.

Back