State of the Military

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
Given the fact our military and intelligence spheres are, to put it one way, non-existent, as the newly appointed Minister of Defence I would like to undertake the following:

1. All members of the NPA and other operations that fall under the purview of Defence and Security portfolio are to report to the Minister by Friday (June 19th).

2. The Minister will consult with Cabinet regarding the direction of the military and intelligence spheres, including but not limited to undertaking anti-griefing activities. We watched in horror at the situation in Belgium, a long standing and sovereign region that was destroyed by a group of ignorant and bloodthirsty greifers. We must do more to ensure that regions do not endure the same fate as Belgium.

3. All active NPA and other interested persons will be asked to aid in the recruitment of new members from our region. A Deputy Minister-level position will be created to facilitate and coordinate recruitment activities. Please see the Minister for more details regarding the position.

4. The ranking system will be temporarily be regarded as ceremonial and no longer have effect until such time that numbers warrant a return to the rank system. Thus, all non-Minister or Deputy Minister members will be of equal rank.

That is all for now.

Of course you won't. Our main priority is re-establishing ourselves as a military force. This includes a few things:

1. Recruitment
2. Training
3. Engagement
4. Diplomacy

Recruitment is pretty straight forward. Every member of this force shall be expected to contribute to the recruitment effort, sending out telegrams to our fellow regional citizens and residents to not only promote our service but the services and opportunities the forum can offer them.

Training is a necessity. Although people might think of our work as a simple "point-and-click" operation, it is not. There are several different elements that can help ensure that our operations are successful, which I will be going over with NPA members.

Of course, nothing can happen while we are sitting around doing nothing. We as a military force must be active in engaging our enemies and protecting our interests. I am interested in helping regions that are under seige from griefers. We can not only be reactive, but we must work to stop them before they can grow too large.

Finally, in order to do that, I am interested in collaboration and coordination with other friendly military organizations. Rarely can one army in this world can do all the work by itself, thus we will be working with others who hold similar military philosophies to our own.

I am interested in having a Deputy Minister aid me in the day-to-day affairs of the organization. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Back