Cabinet reshuffle

Sydia

TNPer
New term, new cabinet. Or not, as the case may be.

I am considering all cabinet posts at the moment officially vacant. Any individual who is interested in a cabinet position should post here. Positions available are:

Minister of Entertainment & Arts and Deputy.
Minister of External Affairs and Deputy.
Minister of Defence and Deputy.
Minister of the Interior and Deputy.

I know that I'm new, but I'd like to serve the best I can.

I'd like to be the Deputy Minister of the Interior

What exactly does the Ministry of Entertainment and Arts do?

Are you questioning my judgement?
:fish:

Edit: @ Dyr Nasad; looks after all 'OOC stuff', basically. And the RP section.

At this point I think you could declare yourself the ultimate authority of the region and nothing substantive would happen.

Democracy rules TNP!

You could appoint yourself Minister of Arts and Entertainment, because this is certainly both! That way you could also collect two government salaries.

Already did that, but going rogue is surprisingly boring!

Cabinet is an executive decided body, although if you like we can run the choices through the RA for great justice democracy.

I do enjoy OOC random-ness.

I guess I'd be willing to serve in the Interior or Entertainment ministries, wherever there is an open position.

Already did that, but going rogue is surprisingly boring!

Cabinet is an executive decided body, although if you like we can run the choices through the RA for great justice democracy.
More boring than this? At least banning some random people might relieve the region's ennui. Get some people riled up, go ahead. Poke the hornet's nest. 's

I'll apply for Minister of External Affairs.

I'll probably end up declaring war against Mencer or something and/or throwing a temper tantrum but at least I'll give us all something to talk about :3

lawl.

In all seriousness I am definitely not opposed to the idea of warring via proxy but I'd not drag the region into it unless you guys wanted to go that route :P

Should be able to at least fill all the Minister positions I'd think although probably not the deputies.

Personally I'd suggest that Dyr Nasad be the Minister (not deputy) of the Interior - honestly it's an easy job :P and activity is much, much more important than experience in my opinion. Also we can merge Interior with Arts and Entertainment, meaning that all we need is a Defence Minister. But I'm probably overstepping my bounds :P

If I was accepted, I would gladly fill those roles. I am in a very similar position in TEP (Officer of Tourism is the title). We have managed to drastically increase activity with a steady stream of ideas/games/debates/etc that have brought the rest of the regional community into the group of regular-posting forum members. Plus I have a FRQs list that I've been posting on the RMB and TGing new nations.

I am one of the most active posters (average post count in TEP-17.8 posts per day)

I would be willing to try the same here, and I believe that we have a shot at halting, or at the very least slowing, the lessening activity in NS.

I hope that I have a chance to help TNP and NS!

All applicants will be seriously considered. If not enough applicants apply, main cabinet positions will be filled and deputyships left empty for the time being.

Posting PM's without the consent of the other party ain't cool.

Anyway, I happily accept our two applications, JAL as External Affairs Minister (go start some wars) and DN as Minister of the Interior.

Congratulations to our new cabinet ministers. Please note, you will have to post an oath (the topic is in this section of the forum) before you take a government position.

I don't know if it's too late, or not compatible with my current position, or whatnot, but if possible, I would like to serve as JAL's deputy minister (if you all will have me there anyway). :D

I don't know if it's too late, or not compatible with my current position, or whatnot, but if possible, I would like to serve as JAL's deputy minister (if you all will have me there anyway). :D
I can't see anything in the constitution about not being in the judiciary and cabinet at the same time (unless I've missed it), so I'd happily confirm you as a Deputy Minister, Chowda Head.

As requested, I would like to submit my name for the Minister of Defence position. My main puppet, Chodean Kal, is back in the region, and I am currently waiting for acceptance to the Regional Assembly.

Since you're now in the RA, I will accept your application for Minister of Defence, Dalimbar. Go start some wars!

Back