Falconias becomes a cat

Capitol City, Falconias. GLBTTHRHMBP (Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Transspecies, Half-Rhino-Half-Monkeys, and British People) activists have new reason to celebrate. Nationstates sensation Falconias has undergone surgery to turn himself into a cat. Citing his innermost feelings as reason for the surgery, Falconias argues that other transspecies celebrities should follow his lead.

"I hope that my peers are able to use this as cover. Numero, for example, is British, but he actually feels like a human deep down. There are these plastic surgeons called 'dentists' that could help him become human on the outside just as he feels on the inside."

plastic_surgery_amok.jpg

Falconias-cat as seen at the latest annual defender awards ceremony

Reaction to the surgery has been mixed, however. Focus on the Family president James Dobson questioned the decision to become a cat, issuing the following statement:

"In keeping with my sophomoric and intellectually-stunted interpretations of the Bible, I believe that God made humans the way they are for one reason: to create human babies. So the only purpose of marriage is to produce babies like a baby-making factory, and I base this on absolutely nothing. Therefore transspecies people rebel against God's plan and must repent."

Nationstates Awesome News would have approached Falconias for an interview but figured he would decline so we did not bother.

Back