Too many posts?

Sydia

TNPer
A thought occurs, prompted by GM's disappearance and our confuddlement at finding a replacement; do we have too many governmental posts and elected offices? Could we stand to lose some? If so, where?

You haven't tried to find a replacement yet... :P That'll happen when the nominations/election is held for the position...

TBH, I don't think things are too bad here any more. Maybe having both the CLO and SC is to a certain extent unnecessary but really the number of positions isn't too bad, particularly compared to how it was previously.

I think we have the positions needed but it is hard to find good active members these days. Happens, RL and lack of bodies.

Would love to take on more in the government but I have my time split between this endeavor (Community endeavor specifically), RL and TWP. I may have to make a decision soon between TWP and TNP (forum wise). RL I can't banject lol. But I can get on enough to do what I must here until I see it isn't going anywhere.

Government wise I really am not seeing much effort here and will petition to close this section down if nothing gives. Holding a position under this administration I will not do again.

Absolutely not. GM becoming inactive was anomaly, if anything I wish he became inactive while he was delegate. I think government wise, we`ve streamlined as much as we can. All that's left is making sure people who are elected have the vision and the willingness to serve, not just those wanting to be placeholders and running because no one else is.

As for the CLO, they're here to investigate and inform the RA when sh*t hits the fan. I think we should be grateful that there is nothing to investigate. The same goes for the SC, they should only be activated in times of emergency. We should be grateful we don't need them to unseat anybody.

Back