Fare Thee Well

Well, as some of you may or may not have noticed, I dropped off the face of the Earth for some time. My nations (here and in Stars) CTE'd, I'm honestly kinda surprised that I still have GMOD status, and yet it appears life did not end in TNP. This is a very good thing indeed.

I do not intend to revive my nations, or to return to NS. RL, you may stencil another outline on your cockpit - ya got me.

However, I still would love to maintain the relationships (even if for nothing other than swapping war stories and "What is X up to now" anecdotes) that sprouted during my tenure here - in fact, those relationships were the only thing that kept me coming back after NS lost its sparkle for me a couple of years back. SO, I'll put some contact info at the end of the post for those of you with any interest therein.

NOW, in fine TNP tradition, the shoutouts (keeping in mind that I haven't done anything on this board but write this post for 6 months or so) -

Grosse - there really aren't enough kind things to say. I'm sorry that I left you high and dry as the only admin - my reasons were largely selfish, boiling down to not having a good enough excuse for not being around to justify coming back to give them to you. A weenie move, I know, but there you have it. Don't give up. You weathered the storms, and I really wish everyone would have realized that what they thought was blind adherence to procedure was really a full-depth devotion to the principles underlying the law, and the principles that make TNP the region we all chose to stay in. I did my best to honor and enforce the law we made, and every legal decision I entered had "WWGD?" as a consideration.

Tres - the soldier. The blue-bleeding warrior for TNP and what it stood for. The Sword of the North. You pissed off a lot of people in your time, and I loved every minute of it.

Heft - You are a strange little man, and I mean that as high praise.

GBM - the voice of temperance and reason - TNP's Mum, in fact. The only thing I know about Pitt outside of Primanti Bros. and Heinz Field.

Flem - Our Uncle Sam, John Bull, and {insert additional national symbol here}. Stay weird.

Mesian - it was never personal, and I hope you realized that.

Ivan - If anyone else tried to do what you do, they would come off as a caricature, not to mention a weak second place. As far as players I respect, top three easy.

Baribeau (even though you are long gone) -thanks for getting me involved.

Stars of Sky (see above) - thanks for keeping me involved.

OPA - FUCK YEAH!

Well, bye guys. It was a hell of a lot of fun for a long time. Keep it that way.

Kent / Byardkuria

Email - rkz326@cox.net

That facebook thinger

:hello:

EDIT - It just makes it extra official when you have to unlock the topic, edit a typo, and then relock it. It really does.

Back