Status Updates/Participant Issues

Tresville

TNPer
MODS can post status updates here in regards to how sections of the Project are going.

Anyone can also post problems with masking or anything else here.

Organizational Update:

If anyone is having masking issues, please give us some time to resolve them.

Due to people ignoring my requests in regards to allowing me to finish the implementation of the Project, I had to open it prior to checking every single detail. Gross should be taking care of that soon.

Also, the PM to every forum member will be sent out soon.

Just a note, the notification to all forum members will be an e-mail sent to the e-mail address each forum member currently has on record with these forums.

It will be sent from the forum's email address : thenorthpacific.nationstates@gmail.com.

Update:
!260 e-mails were sent out; another 50 or so did not have e-mail address listed with their accounts.

Sign in list was updated a few days ago.

ERepublic discussion has stemmed into our participation in that endeavor.

All threads that are not active will be close in 48 hours. SO please...if u have something to add...add it now.

Thanks!

Not trying to be rude here but I'd like the question to be answered, not for this to turn into another argument between Tres and Sydia. Don't either of you dare to fill this topic with that.

Again, sorry for rudeness.

MDH

Not trying to be rude here but I'd like the question to be answered, not for this to turn into another argument between Tres and Sydia. Don't either of you dare to fill this topic with that.

Again, sorry for rudeness.

MDH
MDH:
The revival is a temporary thing. Once discussions have ended we place what has been suggested up to vote and then we implement whatever we decide on. Once that happens their is no need for those threads and eventually this whole forum (Revival) will be archived.

I believe I stated clearly that the event will not be going on for months and that it has a goal.

You are not being rude. I honestly missed that question. A pm would have been a better option than that post though.

Also, I believe we do not have a Sydia/Tresville argument thread. If you look through any of our "Discussions" you may notice that once it became a bit personal we stopped and spoke in PM. We can discuss and argue points as long as it is not personal.

That should be fairly obvious from Syds post above " Edited because snarky post is snarky. "

Please look through the remainder of the threads here. 1 has been closed, others will be closed in 24 - 48 hours unless more is added.

Thanks.

Other than the Game expansion, much of the revival appears to be fruitless. I was hoping some would get more excited about this and participate at a higher level.

I see no point in continuing the Forum Construction discussion as it was just a part of a solution. The rest should have come from the Gov and Community revival.

I think, at least that this has answered my questions in regards to the region and community. I felt I just had to give it one last go before accepting that we just won't change or aren't ready for it now. Though now should be that time, IMHO.

What is really disappointing is the fact that both sections were more active when we argued. Why we seem to thrive on negativity and conflict I really don't understand. But at least I can say I tried and won't be wondering "what if."

Can the admins please archive the revival when you feel it is ready.

I appreciate even the smallest amount of support in this endeavor that was given by the participants. My thanks to you.

Back