Election commisioners for General Election

Sydia

TNPer
SECTION ONE. General Elections.

1. The election cycle for the 4-month terms of The Delegate, The Vice Delegate, The Speaker of the Assembly, and CLO members, shall begin on the first day of the months of January, May, and September.
2. The Delegate must select one or more Election Commissioners to oversee the nomination and election processes, at least one week before the month in which the Election Cycle begins.
3. The period for nominations or declarations of candidacy shall last for seven days.
4. Voting shall begin three days after the period for nominations or declarations has closed. Voting shall last for seven days.
5. Non-incumbent candidates for Delegate and Vice Delegate may not obtain an endorsement level during the election cycle greater than the level authorized for members of the Security Council under Law 30.

It's crept up, hasn't it. Anyways, if you fancy running this prestigious election, drop us a line.

Barring some major RL calamity I shall be running for delegate.

Despite my piss poor election commissioning last time I did it many moons ago, I'm happy to do it again if you'll have me.

Piss poor? Sounds good Nam- this is The North Pacific, after all!

First port of call is a nomination thread; nominations start on the 1st of May.

I encourage a second election commissioner to declare themselves.

Otherwise there will be no one to tell me what number comes after I run out of fingers.

Back