Embassy of The Cuckoos Egg

Opened upon request by the The Cuckoos Egg's current Delegate, Kharkistania.

The thread will be available for diplomatic use as of now - but will certainly be receiving an update within the next few days, including some graphics (we'll pretty the place up a bit) and a short informative post on the region, for the benefit of our TNP citizens.

Welcome!

Thanks.

As it stands, I'm the only person using the forum because the vast majority of my subjects only log in every 29 days to prevent CTEing.

That said, the process to refound is going quite nicely and we should be rebooting as an active region soon enough.

SalusaSecondus founded, then CTE'd multiple times- he hasn't revived this last time.

There's a few semi-active issue-answerers there, but most of the nations only log in to keep from CTEing.

The LWU took it over to help TAO refound it, then someone arranged for Gatesville to endorse an active LWU member who couldn't make update due to the new update-time, namely me.

So, I became delegate and I'm building up the influence to refound as an active region.

Ahhh...ok. Was wondering. Again good luck with that.

I will see if I can add a recruitment feature to my script since Elu's isn't working well right now. Will let u know when I can get that...if u want it that is.

Back