The Endocap

Sydia

TNPer
Time we had a chat about the endocap. It currently stands at 120. This is not a voted upon law, rather traditional 'executive privalege'.

But, is it outdated? Is it unwelcome? Is it unnecessary?

I propose that a new endocap (some form of cap will always be necessary in my view) be something like; 10 endorsements under the Vice Delegate. That way the region is still secure in the event of the delegate going nuts/resigning the WA/being kidnapped by FBI space aliens yet there's still a fair amount of 'wiggle room' so to speak.

What is the point of removing the floating cap? We would only be sacrificing security and doing this now is very very bad timing with the current threat. Citizens are not upset about the cap. I am on the rmb everyday and it is only till 2 days ago that I saw someone mention the cap.

I am pretty sure 95% of the region isn't interested in tarting. We have many that don't evenw exchange endoes. The percentage that would like to be delegate are already on the forum and anyone else can always come and be involved. We already have the highest floating cap and lead all Pacific's in Pop. This would also negate the need for the SC...as your talking about being below the VD and not any specific SC members. You would have to remove that law in order to even make this legal wouldn't you?

I see no reason to change what is in place now.

My only concern is that some of those who have been approved for the SC, have yet to post their aoths, so they can be masked for the SC. But I'll leave issue for Sydia, Ator, and Tresville to deal with.

I see no reason to change what is in place now.

My only concern is that some of those who have been approved for the SC, have yet to post their aoths, so they can be masked for the SC. But I'll leave issue for Sydia, Ator, and Tresville to deal with.
I don't believe I have posted the oath, I'm not exactly sure where to go for that and noone told me I'd been approved >_>

Back