Request for prosecution of Blue Wolf II

Sydia

TNPer
I have reason to believe beyond reasonable doubt that Blue Wolf II is in violation of the following laws;

TNP LAW 22
Enumeration of Prohibited Acts

Section 1: Treason
A - "Treason" is defined as taking arms or providing material support to a group or region for the purpose of undermining or overthrowing the lawful government of The North Pacific or any of its treatied allied groups and regions as governed by the Constitution.

Section 3: Sedition
A - "Sedition" is defined as an intentional attempt on the official forums or within the NationStates region "The North Pacific" to incite the Nations of The North Pacific to revolt in a manner not sanctioned by the Constitution.

As well as breach of the RA oath taken here;

Blue Wolf II:
I, Blue Wolf II, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blue Wolf II, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for renewal of membership in the Regional Assembly.

I have reason to believe that Blue Wolf II is in violation of these laws, and consequently the Regional Assembly oath, as a result of recent activities whereby Blue Wolf II has been witnessed sending telegrams to high influence nations for the purposes of sedition against the government of The North Pacific with the ultimate goal of removal of said government. Furthermore I have reason to suspect that the nation Wee Tiddler on the Wap has been contacted for this purpose given their endorsement record and demeanor shortly after I became aware of this plot.

I thought requests to the court went here, peoples in charge please move if I've put the request in the wrong place.

At the moment, posting the request in both places would be a good idea.

A post in the Court's area would also be appropriate if some sort of emergency action is required (which might be the case if this involves a security risk .)

This oppressive government will not stand for long. Sydia and his puppet strings cannot hold down the people's will for new leadership for much longer.

This is just one prime example of his anxiety and paranoia of opposition trying to steal his reigns. Go feast on power in some other region, we will not stand this for long Sydia.

I'm still waiting for the evidence. Don't get me wrong, Delegates lonewolfing treason charges are almost a North Pacific tradition, but it's not legal.

No offense brother.....but this isn't the place for that. However I just posted a suggestion for the creation of a Invader/Defender Aid request thread of sort. Perhaps you could post your opinion on that matter here: DIscussion.

Ok people, stop flaming.

If the charges are genuine, I am willing to seriously serve as defence counsel for this.

BW for once in your life please show some respect ok? :ADN:

Excuse me...but I see nothing but Light humor still related to the topic. No one has flamed and I believe BW seriously said NO to your request. He made no remarks towards u or your character which could even be deemed as disrespectful.

Could someone please split this post and the 3 previous ones which are off topic. Thanks.

Back