ATTENTION: Important announcement!

Sydia

TNPer
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>In light of recent inactivity I have decided what the root cause is:

This forum. In particular, it's bloated bureaucracy and ineffectual government.

As such, I am hereby taking the appropriate executive action to combat terminal decline in The North Pacific:
  • The North Pacific is to shortly move to a new forum to be unveiled soon.
  • The Regional Assembly and the office of Speaker are hereby dissolved.
  • A new government, including the judiciary, is to be formed comprising of those the delegate deems to be of the utmost loyalty. This new government, hand-picked by the delegate, shall be known as The Wall.
  • Elections for all offices are hereby abolished. There is not enough activity to sustain them.
  • This revolution is to be known as The Pink Revolution. The Czech Republic threw off the shackles of oppression with Velvet, we'll throw off the shackles of inactivity with The Pink Revolution.
I am acting fully in accordance with the rights of the delegate set forth by The Constitution;
"1. The Delegate shall serve as TNP WA Delegate and as Head of State.
2. The Delegate is authorized to style his own title....
5. The Delegate is responsible for the security of the region"

And what greater threat do we face? In accordance with point 1 I shall now be known as Supreme Grand Emperor For Life.</span>

Dissenters will not be tolerated. I have waited long to build up the influence needed to eject agitators and those who would hold back progress.

To the future!

Quiet you - before The Revolution has to claim its first victim!

Oh yes, I forget to mention, disagreeing with the Supreme Grand Emperor For Life in any way shape or form is a bannable offense! Since the Regional Assembly has been dissolved all its laws, including the Bill of Rights, are null and void.

New laws coming soon!

I was dead set against this until I read that the revolution was going to be pink.

I look so good in pink - how could I not comply?

hello-kitty-superman-thumb1.jpg

Yes, yes, April fools!

I've not really gone rogue. Although you'll be less prepared for the real revolution...

the thongs were from Victoria's Secret and are brand new. I have the receipt. That's typical of you, Sydia, I buy nice new llingerie just for you, and you don't even notice. No wonder my mother warned me about you.

Men. You are all the same.

YAY! ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

Oh wait, he was kidding? *cough* Never mind. Yeah, dictators, hate them all. Bless democracy. And stuff.

Shame... :P

Would have been better if had been true. Though the fact that we don't get to see Flem in a pink thong is a good thing...

Back