A NS Survey

Kandarin

TNPer
This was assembled in an effort to gauge the relative interest of varying aspects of the game. It's unofficial, but what it's trying to find out is still worth knowing, so take a look.

This was previously posted on the Jolt forum but as we all well know that forum doesn't necessarily reflect the interests of the entire game.

Perhaps it should be spammed in a few of the feeders to make sure that the pure gameplayers get in on it as well.

Also, if it's going to be posted in multiple places, the survey should maybe include a question of "where did you find this survey", to note the different sample sizes.

Perhaps it should be spammed in a few of the feeders to make sure that the pure gameplayers get in on it as well.

Also, if it's going to be posted in multiple places, the survey should maybe include a question of "where did you find this survey", to note the different sample sizes.
I have posted this on multiple forums. However, I am posting on behalf of the survey creator and am not the creator of this survey.

Huh, about 10% thought that raiding/defending was the bast part of the game for them. Higher than I expected.
Personally, I found that that question was less informative than the one that followed, which stated that over 30% were at least interested in the subject. The percentages on that question were messed up by the software, though (it calculated by total responses when each respondent could choose multiple responses to the question) so take a look at the actual numbers when calculating percentages on that one.

It also provided some more useful information, such as the fact that roughly half of NS is interested (each) in regional activities, Issues, and RP, while a group about the size of raiders/defenders are interested in WA details even though practically nobody sees that as their primary focus.

Back