Minister of Defence applications

Sydia

TNPer
With Khark's resignation the cabinet position of Minister of Defence has come open.

What you'll be doing:
- Keeping an eye on any and all threats to TNP's security and sovereignty, both at home and abroad.
- Keeping in contact with the delegate and briefing them about defence issues.
- Recruiting for the NPA and overseeing military operations (with the informed consent of the delegate).

What you'll need:
- Foreign experience, preferably in one of the bigger UCRs or a feeder.
- Defender/Raider experience.
- RA membership.
- Communication skills.
- A deep understanding of NS rules and dynamics.

Post your applications here! I'll review them in a week.

I can imagine so, but I would appreciate an official yes or no. Unfortunately I have had the unfortunate experience of being banned from the WA. I suppose that's what I get for sharing a dorm room IP address with my buddy who also plays.

I would like to apply for this position. I have extensive military experience in NS and have been a defence minister and head of intel in some regions. :ADN:

As there has been little activity within the entire defence forums, I will assume that no descision has been made, and, as a result, I would like to proposition my application to be MoD.

Whilst I understand I have not been too active at the present moment, I remain loyal to TNP, and do not like seeing the NPA in this state. I have had extensive experience in both defending and raiding, as well as the intelligence arena.

I have also held the position before in this region, taking the reigns when the organisation was in a similiar state as it is now.

I hope to hear a reply soon, and my WA status in unconfirmed as I mostly switch it between puppets atm.

Keep it Real

Mesian

Well that's two applications. I hope a decision gets made soon. We really do need to get the NPA back up on its feet. :ADN:

Apologies for the delay. Applications are now closed.

Applicants are: Chowda Head.
Govindia
Mesian.

I'll post the decision shortly. Thank you all for your applications!

After careful consideration, I would like to accept the application of Mesian for Minister of Defence for The North Pacific, given the prior experience in the office.

Might I suggest that your first port of call be the appointment of a deputy minister. One of our fine administrators will no doubt remask you as soon as possible.

Thankyou, and I would like to appoint Govinda as my deputy Minister of Defence.

I will not let you down!

One of our fine administrators will no doubt remask you as soon as possible.

Maybe dropping an admin a PM would speed things up? Yes? (Never assume that any of the Admin or all of them read every single thread. That's what mods are for. :) )

Back