I'm back - well, sort of

Mr.Gaunt

TNPer
Hi everyone,

if anyone remembers me vaguely: I am the one more or less responsible for one of the most important features of this forum: bear smilies :tb2:
O.k. just kidding. I was a little active some time ago in the TNP judiciary until RL decided to throw a spanner in my plans. My nation was kept alive, but I was not able to participate in the forum anymore. Sorry for not taking the time to even post an absence notice. Good to see that the "old forum" is still quite active.

What happened so far: I had some health issues not knowing if it will be COPD, allergic asthma or something else. My doctor has now decided it was an exacerbated chronic bronchitis which is now under control with the help of this good stuff.
My boss was fired and my colleague decided to give birth to a child so I ended up having 3 jobs and 160+ people to control. A few months later I had to start the ugliest task of my life which was "adjust headcount to current production situation and forecast", basically making over 40 people redundant step by step. That really didn't leave much energy to follow TNP hassle in the evening.
Now I am back again, still extremely busy in RL, but will probably follow TNP events and register my nation in the RA.

Greetings to everyone! :hello:

Leland

Back