My email to Max

I dont think defenders are more mainstream than invaders these days, if mainstream means the feeders, id struggle to find taht many defenders in the feeders these days but invader numbers are higher than ever. Which is interesting at least.

I'd be happy to be involved, have a good perspective from a raiding side of things, have been involved since early 06, Ran Ghost in the flesh and currently hold the position of General in Catlandatopia, it would be a dam shame to let this game go.

KR

I'd love to contribute but I don't think I'm in any active enough. Would it be cool if I discussed it with someone that was occasionally and maybe drop in an opinion or two?

MDH

As far as the possibility of altering the game to favor the invader/defender system goes, I'll save on pixels and just link you to my views here.
It's a shame this post was over-looked, it makes a lot of sense.

Changing the rulers to make raiding/defending easier will not 'revolutionise' the game in any real sense as only a tiny minority of the players of NationStates participate in any of the two.

If you want to turn things around I would suggest broadening your horizons.

On an off-topic note, each time I read "M.O.D.S." I wonder what it stands for. Massively Overworked Deputy Sods?

Personally I just call them "mods". :P

Back