A BRIEF NOTE

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Dear all,

First of all, I would like to thank all those who voted for me in the January election, and especially the election commissioners for the way the election was conducted.

Thanks are also due from me, and us all, to Tresville the outgoing delegate, for his conduct during his term in office. He has provided an example to us all, and has given big shoes to fill.

Now to the first order of the day,

Firstly, I will be endotarting hard over the weekend, in an attempt to make the election result a game-mechanic reality. As always, this will take some time, but you can help by endorsing Flemingovia, if you have not already done so.

Second, I will be putting together the first appointments to the government over the weekend. Once again, my thanks to those who served over the last term - some of you I hope will be staying on after the reshuffle.

To all of us, a lot of ink has been spilled about the downturn in NS. We cannot fix the game, but we can help the region - Keep active! post! post! post!.

F.

Excellent statement!

But as a statement it does not compare with...

"Just help yourself to what you need from my purse"

or

"Darling, I got the test results back, and they were negative"

In response to certain security concerns (nothing too specific, but I am noted for my paranoia) I have specifically asked Tresville to keep his endorsement level up during this period of transition. This may make the process longer, but it will make it MUCH safer.

So if you see tres endotarting do not worry - nothing nefarious is going on, he is just responding to my request.

"World Factbook Entry: *Welcome!(link)*

*Flemingovia is the Elected Delegate..Please endorse him!!

Forum:
z13.invisionfree.com/tnp
Chat:
irc.esper.net: #TNP

RECRUITERS:No ads over 10 lines long.
Citizens:Do not seek more than 150 Endorsements

Founder: Lenny"

...and endorse the Vice Delegate too! Whoever they are.

Back