Better Late Than Never

Tresville

TNPer
I actually had this written over a week ago. Was rather....stuck on it for a while and actually never finished revising and adding to it. Mainly due to the fact that I was worried one of my opponents may do some....umm...character assassination. That is not the type of campaign I wished to begin....so I didn't.

I believe our citizens know what is what this time around....so I will not reply to any negative comments said by my opponent...though most points are very inaccurate and rather....hypocritical.

The campaign period is over....so...I will close this thread and request that any questions u may have for me be placed in the Delegate's forum.

For the record...win or lose I believe we are in good hands with whoever wins. This time around....the region benefits either way and I am glad for that.

Please vote...participate. God Bless and Happy New Year!

We have spent another year on this game and region and we are about to start off 2009 in a few weeks. If elected for another term I would like to take this government to the next level. That being one where our government and community is among the top brass of NS regions.

No we are not there yet. Our potential is only limited by our own negligence and not by any foreign body. This, for the most part, is a good starting point.

Now most follow the political trend of keeping the "negative" aspects of one's term out of campaign threads. But I made it a point to be as honest and fourth coming with everyone here.....so I will not stray from that now.

The Current Term

The Negative....

I will admit that I underestimated the continued downfall of NS. I hoped to keep a high endorsement count and eventually get our population at a higher level. My endeavors failed, IMHO, due to my belief that I could handle most of this myself. Also, our citizens have not been very active in most ministries. Recruitment never took off despite my leading by example. The late start also did not help at all. I lost valuable weeks due to the problems with my eligibility.

Finding ministers that would be active was also a major problem. Dismissing them quickly would not help at all, since we barely had people volunteering for the smallest of jobs. All this would do is push a member away and possibly create animosity. This is a dangerous thing in a time where activity is needed.

Most of the ministries did not take off as I wanted or expected. But realizing this and changing the strategy is important. I believe we have a good core of members that stepped up and did their part. We have them...now we need more.

The Positive...

I am proud of the fact that our activity this term received a great boost compared to early August and the months prior to that. The governments activity dwindled just slightly in this term around Thanksgiving, a usual trend around the holidays. But for the most part we have been consistent in our activity and governing.

We have controlled our RMB and Spammers get the picture (or the boot). 8 out of ten warned apologize and don't violate again. Regions see that the Government of The North Pacific is active and in control through these means.

The usual people sustained a good level of activity during this term. We have a few members who participated at this level for the first time, members who should eventually climb the ranks of this government and community.

Another Term...

If I am elected for another term I would like to finish what I started.

Our Ministry of Foreign Affairs must begin to get active. I prepared most of the endeavors of that ministry...it just needs someone to continue them.

The Delegate cannot be the only member recruiting or requesting support from citizens. We may have to bring back a Minister of Immigration to handle this matter. I plan to place a much stronger emphasis on recruiting. This includes going off site to recruit for NS as a whole if we must.

Please post no comments and could someone close this thread please.

Back