Diplomatic Request

Fit Battion
22nd December 2008

Citizens of The North Pacific,

I come to you today as a Lord Ambassador from The United Kingdom, an established region which I am sure atleast one or two of you are a member of. The United Kingdom has recently had it's Prime Ministerial elections and we now have a new Prime Minister and a nearly 100% changed cabinet which is going to lead us into a new age of prosperity and growth.

In this cabinet change we gained an experienced Foreign Minister who has requested that we gain new allies who can help us grow. So I come to you proposing that we open embassies in each others' regions, not only that but I propose plans to work closely together in the future of our great regions. Both of which have a great and continued future a head of them.

I can here you asking each other what The United Union can actually offer you well there's a lot, we have over 160 members and a huge amount of experience leading large, medium & small regions within them all of which we are willing to offer to you. Not only that but we would be happy to offer assistance in military operations with our growing military. We also hold the best parties for Foreign Heads of State :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:.

I'm sorry if this was posted in the wrong place but i couldn't find an official place to put this. So feel free to move it if you want to because i do understand.

Best Regards,
Fit Battion

Lord Ambassador
Chancellor Of The Exchequer TUK

Back