-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
*Eluvatar puts on Admin hat.

Do people still want the Money on the side of their posts?

Would anybody mind if Administration got rid of the Money, or replaced it with a new system?

Any thoughts?

Old-timers will recall that there were efforts in the past to create an economy simulation role play which included a bank and a stock market.

This money feature has remained, even though those earlier efforts didn't work out. If there's no real interest to try an economy simulation, then we're wondering if there's any reason to keep this feature.

Does anyone use the "arcade" either? Maybe we can get rid of that.
The Arcade is broken, which would cause people not to use it.

I'm looking into fixing it under the assumption that it is desirable, people have used it in the past.

From someone who is substantially more destitute...abolish the money! :D

Well...I hear there is a way to transfer money between one person and another through the PM system...that could make for some juicy politics. It'd just take time to set a whole system up, though.

It looks as if folks want to axe the money; but we need to confirm if we're able to upgrade the Arcade coding or not. If we can't it would be better to axe it rather than keep something where to coding doesn't work any more.

The money, if anything, got in the way of capitalism as there was absolutely no way to do anything whatsoever with it. :(

The money, if anything, got in the way of capitalism as there was absolutely no way to do anything whatsoever with it. :(
I was thinking of making a economic system with it, I never realized there was a money system though :(

Back