Most Politically Free Nations

Fedele is ranked 80th in the region and 2,073rd in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

Everyone in this region, myself excluded, sucks.

Ermarian is ranked 49th in the region and 1,697th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

6 places up from last week (55) - not taking into account the huge increase in nations we've had since then. You can't be much more free without being an anarchy. ;)

Democratic Donkeys is ranked 84th in the region and 2,344th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.

Doing better this time, last time was awful. Somehow I lost my anarchy status a while back even though I didn't answer any issues. Now i'm answering issues to get back to anarchy. I'm back at Corporate Bordello from New York Times democracy. Getting close. :)

James2spooky:
Spooky Orion Bowshock is ranked 2001st in The North Pacific and 39,672nd in the world for Most Politically Free.

BTW, how do I get outlawed political freedom?
Not sure, but somehow I managed it. Probably from saying 'Go away' to those animal activists >.> <.<

P.S.: I'd put up the Dovolish Commonwealth's rankings, but they've already moved on to a new category

JDIAS is ranked 2nd in The North Pacific and 179th in the world for Most Politically Free.

Always the bridesmaid....

Denarian Knight is ranked 636th in The North Pacific and 16,189th in the world for Most Politically Free.

Who cares about being Politically Free anyway.... Tyranny is the future! :D

Back