Election Squabble

I've been informed that the Court has been unable to render a decision on whether Tresville's election has legal, in effect also allowing Rhindon Blade to be able to seek re-election. Placing the mess squarely back on our hands.

As such, I am requesting the CLO to immeditately vote on whether to schedule another round of elections for the empty CLO seat for the delegate.

Simple Aye or Nay please.

Eluvatar

TNPer
-
On behalf of Outer Kharkistania, I am posting this IRC chat log:

#tnpmi:
[14:55:01] <@Eluvatar> ok, I'll ask you what your vote is and post it for you D:
[14:55:14] <@Eluvatar>  I've been informed that the Court has been unable to render a decision on whether Tresville's election has legal, in effect also allowing Rhindon Blade to be able to seek re-election. Placing the mess squarely back on our hands.
[14:55:14] <@Eluvatar> As such, I am requesting the CLO to immeditately vote on whether to schedule another round of elections for the empty CLO seat for the delegate.
[14:55:14] <@Eluvatar> Simple Aye or Nay please.

[14:58:39] <@Khark> AYE

Unfortunately, Khark was demasked as CLO before this process was engaged. I am assuming that he is still CLO, legally.

Justice Byardkuria has now formally advised the Court that he is recusing himself from the election contest case, since he was a candidate for Delegatew in those elections.

Aye.