Election Squabble

I've been informed that the Court has been unable to render a decision on whether Tresville's election has legal, in effect also allowing Rhindon Blade to be able to seek re-election. Placing the mess squarely back on our hands.

As such, I am requesting the CLO to immeditately vote on whether to schedule another round of elections for the empty CLO seat for the delegate.

Simple Aye or Nay please.

On behalf of Outer Kharkistania, I am posting this IRC chat log:

#tnpmi:
[14:55:01] <@Eluvatar> ok, I'll ask you what your vote is and post it for you D:
[14:55:14] <@Eluvatar>  I've been informed that the Court has been unable to render a decision on whether Tresville's election has legal, in effect also allowing Rhindon Blade to be able to seek re-election. Placing the mess squarely back on our hands.
[14:55:14] <@Eluvatar> As such, I am requesting the CLO to immeditately vote on whether to schedule another round of elections for the empty CLO seat for the delegate.
[14:55:14] <@Eluvatar> Simple Aye or Nay please.

[14:58:39] <@Khark> AYE

Unfortunately, Khark was demasked as CLO before this process was engaged. I am assuming that he is still CLO, legally.

Justice Byardkuria has now formally advised the Court that he is recusing himself from the election contest case, since he was a candidate for Delegatew in those elections.

Aye.

Back