Most Beautiful Environments

Democratic Donkeys is ranked 173rd in the region and 6,393rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

I'm in the top 200 again. This time for my beautiful environment. :D

Come to Democratic Donkeys! We're cultured and we have a beautiful environment! :dance:

I am amazed by this one :
"The Freestylin Side Dish of Saladfiendia" has reached:
Saladfiendia is ranked 1st in the region and 14th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Now thats a Great achievement for our Region ! Congrats Saladfiendia !

At your service, Bohemians from Unitat's People

PS: Both our Ministers of Tourism and Ecology should give them an award for a great acheivement and touristic atraction !

Namyeknom is ranked 128th in the region and 5,197th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

We also have the highest ranked nation for Most Beautiful Environment from any of the feeders.

:winner:

Kitabo is ranked 19th in the region and 809th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
Beautiful environment, great weather, what do you want more?
Apart from reaching a Top 10 ranking of course.

Sydia is ranked 43rd in the region and 1,918th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Breath in the clean air, fellow Sydians! Ah, feels good.

Sydia is ranked 38th in the region and 1,692nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

Improvement! Booyah!

Spooky Orion Bowshock is ranked 47th in The North Pacific and 2,402nd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.

All you see are pink leaves everywhere..it's kinda boring but hey, WA finds it beautiful!

Back