CoN Announcement

As you're all very much aware, the Empire and Gatesville has this month declared war upon The North Pacific after Lady Phedre claimed to have discovered that two members of the TNP government, Kharkistania and Flemingovia, have been running an unendorsement campaign against her.

The Council of Narnia gravely recognizes that what should, at best - remain an issue for the international courts - has dubiously escalated into a fully-blown feeder-war, and we oppose the absolutely outrageous manner in which Gatesville is espousing The Empire’s imperialistic agenda against established, respected and prominent governments of the NS world - TNP specifically.

Our approach to the matter is now fiercely indomitable. No longer shall we sit idly by as the shadow from the east slowly beings to emerge, no longer will we watch as government after government is systematically threatened as a mortal enemy of the covetous interests of the Empire.

The High Council has therefore elected to declare a state of aggression against those in opposition to TNP, and will pledge to assist military assistance for The North Pacific in defense of their homeland, which has been repeatedly threatened over the past week.

If it be war they seek, let us join the fray.

But I repeat, for the record, I did not run any sort of unendorsement campaign.

When I run such a campaign, it is a damn sight better than that.

Oh, I've no doubt as to your sincerity - but this is at least Phedre's reasons (more appropriately, excuses) for declaring war. I wasn't surprised at the mention of Khark, as I knew what he was up to...but it did indeed startle me to discover what they were apparently claiming against you too.

Yeah, and my unendorsment campaign against Phedre consisted of me changing my nation motto to "Unendorse Phedre for a free TEP" or something like that. <_<

Back