-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Loop has been banned by Lady Phedre. This is interesting as there were rumors that Loop had been informed or was involved in some way.

What as a region can and should we do with this new regime in the East?

Emulate them?

:P

But in all seriousness, we should probably try to shake TNP up a little bit. NOT NEARLY AS MUCH AS HAPPENED IN TEP, but a little bit of a change would be good.

With NS2 coming up, the more proactive we are, the less likely TNP is to be rolled over by some region in the early days of the game.

Not cabinet but there's nothing we can do. We have shoddy relations with a non-democratic feeder plus it would put our treaty with Gatesville at stake.

That is exactly what other feeders said when we were the ones fighting ... and we cursed them for it.

I agree that there is little we could, or should do about TEP. But when that streak of excrement threatens TNP that is another matter.

That is exactly what other feeders said when we were the ones fighting ... and we cursed them for it.

I agree that there is little we could, or should do about TEP. But when that streak of excrement threatens TNP that is another matter.
Is there anyway we could denounce them without "interfering with Gatesville's policy." Unless you feel like writing another apology to Gatesville.

How about helping with warm-blooded WA nations?

Someone has got the wrong idea in his head when he thinks we need Gatesville to approve anything we do. Read the treaty.

Section 2 of the treaty with Gatesville:
2. The founder, delegate, government and people of Gatesville and TNP shall respect the sovereign right of the other region to determine their own affairs. They will not infiltrate, engage in espionage, or move troops into the other region unless it to fight a third party invader, at the request of the region’s government.

We aren't talking about moving troops into Gatesville. Now THAT would be against the treaty. The treaty doesn't say we can't get involved in a third party region, even if Gatesville has "chosen up sides" first.

We aren't talking about moving troops into Gatesville. Now THAT would be against the treaty. The treaty doesn't say we can't get involved in a third party region, even if Gatesville has "chosen up sides" first.
Yes. I am in communication with Loop et al. I am also in communication with the "Empire."

The consensus is that we like the East Pacificans, not this Empire yes?

Then I suggest the Del either call a vote on this matter or release a statement before we look like we don't know what we're doing.

That's because Stalin undermined Trotskyist and Anarchist members of the Republic, not due to failures on the part of the Brigadiers.
Yeah yeah yeah, they still lost. I'm massive Orwell and Hemmigway fan, the entire war has a whole romantic feel to it...

but they were crushed. it has the air of marching towards defeat, man broken and will crushed.

"Flemingovia waging a propaganda war"?

Good grief, they have a low opinion of me if they consider what I have been up to "war".

This is just a skirmish.

For a government fighting inactivity, umm, they're not so active or encouraging activity.

edit: I can cause trouble, if you like. >_>

I wonder why I am Always "flemingovia of the North Pacific"

Never

Flemingovia of Taijitu
flemingovia of the meritocracy
Saint Flemingovia of The West Pacific?

Back