Explorers' Reports

Nation: Space Nomad People
Zone: A or B (in the souhtern islands)
Colour: Orange or Red
Comments: A large federation of states in a lot of little islands has a mainly tropical climate, with rainforests and barrier reef surrounding the islands. This nation is focused on developing advanced technology and tourism and let's no forget the conservation of our ecosystem .

Nation: Anguastica
Zone: A
Colour: Green
Comments: Anguastica is a fairly small country and is based in a fairly temperate, low area.

As I noted 3 posts up, the map maker has not updated this in three years. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Sorry.

Nation: Quirina
Zone: C
Colour: Dark Red
Request: Here is the map of our nation: My Map
Place my island, together with Britannia Augusta's island at the southwest portion of Locutecians, with the islands' size as large as that of Flemingovia's.
Comments: Quirina is an island together with its neighbor, Britannia Augusta.

Nation: Definicus
Zone: B
Colour: Blue

Please please please =)

I have no problem with someone undertaking the revival of the regional map. It's clearly an area that garners interest. However, I have two thoughts: 1) the map should be started from scratch as the previous two are populated with nations that no longer exist and 2) I'd want to see a preview of the new map before I backed anything officially.

OOC Okay, well then, I'd like to start a new forum topic because I don't want to add former nations onto the map. By the way, do you happen to know the font? I'll choose my own if necessary.

I have no idea what the font is (and the previous mapmakers are no longer around to enlighten us). Use your own discretion. I'm sure it will be fine.

I welcome you as well to create a new map and start a new forum topic for you to create your own map.

If you need any help please let us know!

For reference the font is freebooter.

I am in contact with someone who says they are willing to take up this matter. I will be sharing what I have with them, and helping them as much as I have time to.

I've had someone contact me as well. I invited them to post here but no luck so far. Hopefully, we've been in contact with the same individual. This is something I'd really like to see move forward.

I'm avoiding naming them so as not to embarrass them if they don't follow through.

In that case I will eventually take this on. As you can see, my todo list already includes "# Map - Interface [Taijitu & TNP] ". I can insert TNP - Map - Update somewhere above that I suppose.

Yes, I've kept the whole thing under wraps for similar reasons. This is not the first time I've had conversations with a prospective mapmaker.

I, for one, welcome the thought of an updated map, be it from a newcomer or an experienced hand. Either way it's a positive for the regional community.

Back