Request to be unbanned

Cloth

TNPer
I just thought I'd mention that my suspension was supposed to have ended on June 16th 2008. Tweedy

That is not the information that is on your account. When I look at your account in the Admin CP I see:

- Tweedy (Suspended until Jun 25 2025, 09:26 PM - Unsuspend)

If you can point me to the post that gives a date in June this year I will review your suspension.

Hi Flem, I failed to mention that the suspension was for Tweeds, not Tweedy. 2025? I shall be 82! If I am lucky!

Tweedy

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jun 16 2008, 01:58 PM.

· Forgotten Password Recovery
· Register a new account
· Our help documentation
· Contact the forums administrator

As near as I can tell, "Tweeds" is an account created to circumvent the original ban. I do not think you can use the ban date set on that account to justify your unbanning.

However, I will discuss it with the other mods.

Hi Flem, I failed to mention that the suspension was for Tweeds, not Tweedy. 2025? I shall be 82! If I am lucky!

Tweedy
Are you really 65? Ok, I'm looking for the part where you apologize for your prior behavior and promise to be a good boy.

Tweedy
Are you really 65? Ok, I'm looking for the part where you apologize for your prior behavior and promise to be a good boy.
I do apologize without reservation for any of my past behavior which has offended or caused offense to anyone. Whether you allow me back into TNP or not, you have my sincere regrets about my past notoriety.

Tweedy
I do apologize without reservation for any of my past behavior which has offended or caused offense to anyone. Whether you allow me back into TNP or not, you have my sincere regrets about my past notoriety.
Why the change of heart?

Tweedy
Why the change of heart?
I prefer to get-along with people...and I generally do!

My past efforts at pretending to be an oaf...well, I wasn't happy. I really can't be bothered to put the effort into fruitless arguing anymore.

I'm active again in my graphics forum, which I began in '06, so making graphics for NS members is mainly what I do.

ass_anal.png

Fuck this thread in hell.
No fucks allowed?

Report Terms of Service Violation

Abusive Content is any content on a board that is considered threatening, libelous, abusive, or defamatory.
Due to the nature and volume of posts on InvisionFree boards by third parties, we are unable to judge content posted by those third parties. For this reason, United States Code [47 U.S.C. §230] states that a service provider such as InvisionFree is not liable for content posted by any third party. InvisionFree will promptly comply with any court order presented regarding abusive content. InvisionFree may remove any post or topic in accordance with the Terms of Service.

Back