Breaking News: Taijitu Schemes, Fails

This just in, Taijitu makes an ass out of itself. This writer has planned some half-assed and dubious coups in his lifetime, but has never been sold out - until now. Earlier this week Taijitu delegate TGR and his goddamned cronies sold the Trans-Pacific Times out.

Yeah, yeah. Here's the fucking log.

Special thanks to maha for sening me the log. The fuck did you think I would do with it?

-NK

Mod Edit for TOS violation.

When I sent you this log it was under the strictest confidence. Not a single one of us quoted in the above transcript have given you permission to have our words posted publicly. I object to this being posted.

I'm so disgusted right now I don't think I could even find my way to the fucking courthouse.

Yea good thing my IRC username is not that.

FInd a better way to impersonate me next time. This is getting old <_< :ADN:

This just in, Taijitu makes an ass out of itself.  This writer has planned some half-assed and dubious coups in his lifetime, but has never been sold out - until now. Earlier this week Taijitu delegate TGR and his goddamned cronies sold the Trans-Pacific Times out.

Yeah, yeah. Here's the fucking log.

Special thanks to maha for sening me the log. The fuck did you think I would do with it?

-NK
I can just see this being deleted in 10... 9... 8 etc.

Very interesting, though. Very interesting indeed.

Mod Edit for TOS violation.

Thank you to the mod who removed the logs. I appreciate it a great deal.

To the people who decided to think it was funny to set me up while I am recovering from a car accident: that was very sick and cruel to do...

You've gone way too far.

EDIT: Language

I'm not sure what this thing really was, but as far as I can tell, someone has wronged someone else.

If this was a joke on Gov, then those involved should apologize to him. If NK knew this was a joke on Gov, he should apologize for turning it into a smear campaign on Taijitu.

If it was neither, and this truly was a conspiracy, then the conspirators should apologize for smearing the good name of our delegate-elect by mentioning it in their plotting.

I suggest someone get started on telling the truth.

The posting of the IRC chat logs has just come to my attention.

The forum guidelines/terms of service state:

Appendix 3: Personal Messages

In order to respect the privacy of our members, the moderation team has agreed on the following guideline:

"You may not post personal messages in a public area of the forum without the author's permission.

Members of the government, Administrators, and Moderators may post PMs (without prior permission) in secure areas of the forum in order to perform the duties of their office, for matters of regional security, or for moderation evidence."

If a PM is posted and the original author objects to a moderator, the PM will be removed from the post, unless it clearly falls within the exceptions listed. If you believe you are being harassed by the PM system, please forward the PM in question to a moderator and the issue will be dealt with. Thank you.

This is a clear-cut hard and fast rule, and NK, you have clearly violated this policy.
The only question is what level of penalties will be imposed. That discussion will take place among the moderation team.

Then I would love to know why this rule doesn't apply to the Crimson Order forum screenshot that Khark post.

Edit Note: Yes, I'm digging the dirt up, but it's just too hilarious not to point the similarity.

Then I would love to know why this rule doesn't apply to the Crimson Order forum screenshot that Khark post.

Edit Note: Yes, I'm digging the dirt up, but it's just too hilarious not to point the similarity.
Answer: That was not a private message, but rather a bunch of screenshots of a public forum. I provided a link to said forum, and several people were able to join and view it. If anyone can join a forum and look at a posting, its not private.

GRANTED... I'm not entirely convinced that an IRC channel counts as a private message. As far as I can tell, when Invisionfree's TOS refer to Private Messages, it means literal Private Message sent on an Invisionfree forum. The big problem here is how far you want to expand the definition of private, which becomes a sticky matter.

Interesting. Very interesting indeed.

As for the privacy, if it's Invisionfree's TOS, then it does not cover IRC. If Mahasoor sent that log to NK, then that's his own damn fault. Everybody in NS knows what NK does. If you trust secret information to him and it's revealed to the rest of NS, in my book that qualifies you as a Grade A Moron.

There are the terms of service, and then there are the board rules. If you click on the link labeled "Guidelines" near the mskhead for these forums (at the left margin) t takes you to both the Terms of service and the additional rules that have been adopted here.

The rule of IRC chats logs has been part of TNP's official forum since around 2005, The point here however, is that everyone has been on notice that the ban on re-posting IRC chat logs publicly without permission of the chat participants exists.

Interesting. Very interesting indeed.

As for the privacy, if it's Invisionfree's TOS, then it does not cover IRC. If Mahasoor sent that log to NK, then that's his own damn fault. Everybody in NS knows what NK does. If you trust secret information to him and it's revealed to the rest of NS, in my book that qualifies you as a Grade A Moron.
Her. Mahasoor is female. :P

He may write for the TPT, but that doesn't make him a journalist.

So far the past two "articles" i've seen from him been nothing more than fabricatoins and stupid jokes

This one is a stupid cruel and sick one. :ADN:

No worries Kraut, we all know the cardinal rule.

Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and children are the CIA.

We all know that internet females are figments of your imagination. I don't exist unless I provide pictures, which I'm not willing to do. As for the kids, I'll leave that game for Chris Hansen, he seems to have that market cornered.

There are no girls on the internet. And about the CIA / FBI thing, the CIA wants to take over the internet anyway. Look at infowars.com, they're covering it.

To be fair, I know that NK was under the impression (whether correct or not) that these logs were accurate because I was talking to him immediately before he released them. I also know that Mahasoor was under the same impression, because, well, who in the world would trust Gov over Maha?

That said, someone like meri or another Taijituan could have easily impersonated Gov in said channel, with or without the knowledge of the others participating.

The Taijitu delegate is now denying that this entire conversation ever took place.

So who made it up? Since it was Mahasoor who gave the log to NK, she is the one who ought to be answering that one.

Back