-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
A Few Words

As I have promised I intend to maintain and build order, freedom, security, and leadership in the North Pacific. Today we need to build again what we have seen fit to neglect and destroy time and time again: our Government, our Community, and our Stature.

I cannot do this alone. I will need everyone to help. Help by contributing to that which you can contribute to. Too often have we relegated all thinking to a few, I welcome suggestions, I ask for contributions.

I want to see an active University, a strong NPA, a well-informed NPIA, a respected presence on the NS World Stage of our great region. More importantly though, I want to see us build a stronger community here on the forum among all our members. We need an active Map again, we should develop an encouraging Role Playing setting.

Please, join me in building a North Pacific that we can all enjoy.

:w00t: :bunny:

Where do we sign up?

Can we change a few things in the forum? New Banner, some new icons? I like the skin though.

We have a Schnauzer, a pirate and a bunny for Smilies...can we have a dragon one?

Congratulations Elu, old friend. Its good to see someone who I helped develop as a player in The Lexicon come so far. I'm sure you will do an excellent job sir!

Now to call in some favours... :lol:

My advice to you though is to do as much as possible to keep TNP alive and kicking. The time for politics and the like has, largly, passed. The mission is now, I feel, to be gatekeeprs and standard bearers making sure that the game and the pool of players are kept alive and active until NS2 can begin and we get to fight and hate and laugh and love (yes Flem, I think its time we admitted our love) again for "real".

And while we're on the subject of new smileys, Votes for the lexiconian "bouncing cabbagehead/fulhead" smiley!

Congratulations Elu, old friend. Its good to see someone who I helped develop as a player in The Lexicon come so far. I'm sure you will do an excellent job sir!

Now to call in some favours... :lol:

My advice to you though is to do as much as possible to keep TNP alive and kicking. The time for politics and the like has, largly, passed. The mission is now, I feel, to be gatekeeprs and standard bearers making sure that the game and the pool of players are kept alive and active until NS2 can begin and we get to fight and hate and laugh and love (yes Flem, I think its time we admitted our love) again for "real".

And while we're on the subject of new smileys, Votes for the lexiconian "bouncing cabbagehead/fulhead" smiley!
Haha! I remember the cabbage :tb2:

Suggest it in the Suggestion Box thread! :D

Congrats Eluvatar! You'll make a good delegate, I'm sure you'd be the next best person for it after me. ;)

Some advice, though it's probably downright obvious, activity and community is the most important thing in this region!

Best of luck!

MDH

I say u start a new trend and expel ex rogues and unsavory individuals!!

**cisco caughs** "Twoooshits:
Unsavory individuals? We'd both get kicked. :lol:

Then again, we have all the booze and women. :w00t:

Just out of curiosity, are you going to make any change in the cabinet or at least start getting things moving by talking with the current minister? Defence and FA clearly needs some new activity.

Was hoping someone else would say this..but guess I have to inform people.

I believe Elu is doing some house remodeling, which is why he has been away for a bit. I am sure this will all get done once he returns. In the meantime..enjoy the show!!

Yes.. yes, we know that the RA is active, but the RA isn't the only thing in the region. The RA can legislate all they want, but if Foreign, Domestic, and Defense is inactive then it's useless.

Policy and plan must be done for it to work.

I believe Elu is doing some house remodeling, which is why he has been away for a bit. I am sure this will all get done once he returns. In the meantime..enjoy the show!!

Like what they said in TWP, BANJECT RL! :lol:

Anyway, RL first so it's understandable.

Fel, I remember you declining my offer for deputy MoFA yourself. So why do you expect activity if you don't want to get involved yourself? :)

Anyway...I'll step down soon so you can get active all you want again.

I decline the position of deputy MoFA because I just start University at that time. I'm still willing to help and offer to serve as diplomat, but since I wasn't directed to do anything then I don't think I can be of much assistance to the region.

I still have great respect for you VZ, I know you can't do much until Elu confirm you as a part of his cabinet and you have accepted many embassy and create relation with many region, but FA should be publicize our region by sending out news of our accomplishment in our region update. At least a short note that we're still alive would be splendid.

Domestic isn't bad either, since we have Haiku week on RMB and Harry Potter Day on IRC.

Defense... I don't see what's inside, but I hope there were some progress.

Anyway, I don't think we need to change the Cabinet, but maybe a little bit more publicity about what you do would be great.

Back