May 2008 Delegate Runoff Election

Govindia

TNPer
Sames rules as before.

Please PM your vote to The Voting Booth for one of the following choices for Delegate:

Eluvatar

OR

Ermarian

Same voter eligibility rules apply.

Voting will end on Sunday, 8 Jun. 2008 at 0021 PDT (0721 GMT). This time, to make all camps happy, there will be no ballots accepted, even if it was a few minutes after the deadline. I must stick to the hard line now.

You may, if you wish your vote to be public, post your vote here, or PM your vote to The Voting Booth as mentioned above.

Do not put any commentary in your post, just a post of one of the two runoff candidates above. I will not count the vote if commentary is included.

Voting starts now :ADN:

There is no Sunday, June 9 2008. Today is Sunday, June 8. If I have missed the deadline by a few hours, I plead lack of internet access. In any case, my vote is symbolic and would not affect the outcome, and it would be bad form not to post it.

Eluvatar.

I've looked over the results as per Gov's request. All ballots except, Vrtbovska Zahrada, are valid as he joined the RA after the elections had originally begun. The question of Ermarian's vote is up the EC.

5:30 - Redcar
Amicable Terms 14/1
South Wales 8/1
Willkandoo 14/1

5:15 - Salisbury
Grit 40/1
Flower 10/3
Peas In A Pod 3/1

5:45 Salisbury
Reve Vert 40/1
Danzili Bay 16/1
Charlie Delta 11/4
Desperate Dan 12/1

:lol: Thank you Flem for those wonderful results

:hello:

My apologies Outer Khark, my internet connection was very wonky yesterday after class, so I wasn't able to post the vote.

I will do so shortly.

Thank you all for your time :kiss: :hug: :ADN:

The Runoff Election has concluded.

Total Votes: 28
Total Valid Votes: 26
Total Invalide Votes: 2

Ermarian's vote does not count as it was posted after the deadline, and I did mention I would be on a strict hard line. Vrtbovska Zahrada's votes does not count as he was only approved as a member of the TNP Regional Assembly after the elections had originally begun.

The final results, which have been officially certified, are as follows:

Eluvatar: 17 (65.38%)
Ermarian: 9 (34.62%)

Congratulations to the new Delegate of The North Pacific, Eluvatar! :clap: :hug: :kiss:

Congrats to everyone who took part! :ADN:

The Runoff Election has concluded.

Total Votes: 28
Total Valid Votes: 26
Total Invalide Votes: 2

Ermarian's vote does not count as it was posted after the deadline, and I did mention I would be on a strict hard line. Vrtbovska Zahrada's votes does not count as he was only approved as a member of the TNP Regional Assembly after the elections had originally begun.

The final results, which have been officially certified, are as follows:

Eluvatar: 17 (65.38%)
Ermarian: 9 (34.62%)

Congratulations to the new Delegate of The North Pacific, Eluvatar! :clap: :hug: :kiss:

Congrats to everyone who took part! :ADN:
:w00t:

Thank you for the tabulation!

Also, thank you to Ermarian and the other candidates for a wonderful and well-fought campaign!

Back