The Pacific Army Goes Under The Sea

Having a look at the region in question, it kinda looks like you used a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.

and it would be silly to give someone a kicking if there was any chance of them kicking back, wouldn't it? That would be dangerously verging on bravery.
The perfect military strategy. The best fights are those you're sure to win.

If Sun Tsu played NationStates, he'd be in The Pacific.
I'm sure Sun Tzu never condoned bullying.....:ADN:

Having a look at the region in question, it kinda looks like you used a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.
Interesting! This is another incident of a region being invaded, the natives being ejected, the region being abandoned only to vanish at an update.

I could mention the *first* incident of this happening, but no one would really care about it.

Why do people care about the RMB anyway? The RMB is so "cluttered" with spam because nobody from the forums uses it. And you can't blame them - communication on the RMB for non-spam purposes is absurdly ineffective and tedious.

As for the the size limit, how is 15 lines any better or worse than 8 lines? 15 lines means you scroll for a few extra fractions of a second to reach the bottom of the page.

People whine and moan about something so trivial as the RMB because the game is so boring otherwise.

Why do people care about the RMB anyway? The RMB is so "cluttered" with spam because nobody from the forums uses it. And you can't blame them - communication on the RMB for non-spam purposes is absurdly ineffective and tedious.

As for the the size limit, how is 15 lines any better or worse than 8 lines? 15 lines means you scroll for a few extra fractions of a second to reach the bottom of the page.

People whine and moan about something so trivial as the RMB because the game is so boring otherwise.
But think of the fun we could have frustrating unruly recruiters!

Why do people care about the RMB anyway?  The RMB is so "cluttered" with spam because nobody from the forums uses it.  And you can't blame them - communication on the RMB for non-spam purposes is absurdly ineffective and tedious. 

As for the the size limit, how is 15 lines any better or worse than 8 lines?  15 lines means you scroll for a few extra fractions of a second to reach the bottom of the page.

You don't need an excuse to annoy people. It's obscene to think you do.

[off topic]Yet you still play and participate in the regional forum. You don't like our regional message board...u know how to relocate.

You obviously have no idea of how a feeder works...sad really. We have used it many times successfully. A presence there by the government shows control and a level of dedication. Members of the region need to see us there...most of them don't even know whats happening until we post about it in the RMB.

There isn't much to do in game...so nothing is "trivial."[/off topic]

Why do people care about the RMB anyway?  The RMB is so "cluttered" with spam because nobody from the forums uses it.  And you can't blame them - communication on the RMB for non-spam purposes is absurdly ineffective and tedious. 

As for the the size limit, how is 15 lines any better or worse than 8 lines?  15 lines means you scroll for a few extra fractions of a second to reach the bottom of the page.

Well, if I'm annoying you, then I must be doing something right!

Now, why don't you join the RA so that someone might actually pay attention to your opinions. :lol:

Well, if I'm annoying you, then I must be doing something right!

Now, why don't you join the RA so that someone might actually pay attention to your opinions. :lol:
I prefer ranting and making up lies for my own amusement.

[off topic]Yet you still play and participate in the regional forum. You don't like our regional message board...u know how to relocate.

You obviously have no idea of how a feeder works...sad really. We have used it many times successfully. A presence there by the government shows control and a level of dedication. Members of the region need to see us there...most of them don't even know whats happening until we post about it in the RMB.

There isn't much to do in game...so nothing is "trivial."[/off topic]
Why must our presence be seen on the RMB? It is already seen in the WFE. We can post links and invitations to the forum all we want on the RMB but it's really redundant and as effective as UCR recruitment messages on the RMB - that is, not very.

And I'm not located here or anywhere really. I just wander around picking arguments. Criticism builds character :P

Why must our presence be seen on the RMB? It is already seen in the WFE. We can post links and invitations to the forum all we want on the RMB but it's really redundant and as effective as UCR recruitment messages on the RMB - that is, not very.
For one thing, our worthless chatter looks a lot better than the adspammer's worthless stuff.

I would agree, but only marginally so. Keeping the RMB clean isn't a bad thing, of course, but it's just not a big deal to me, personally. Telegram campaigns are so much more effective. Certainly I'd never raid a region for posting a RMB message that's a few lines too long. There are so many more obnoxious regions that need invading that we shouldn't let RMB spammers dictate who we do and do not invade.

edit: Just noticed that Moo has issued orders to "demolish" Underwater Rifts, I assume by ejecting all the natives and destroying the region/community. That is pretty cool IMO :)

UHUM!! So invading foreign regions is alright, it's only that you don't even need or want a reason for it?? :blink:

[size0]Totally my stance, but don't tell anyone![/size]

I prefer ranting and making up lies for my own amusement.
And you do such a wonderful job of doing that.

I do so love it when vociferous and irate foreigners wander into the forum. :fish:

Back