Delegate Debates!

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
Well folks, do you have some pressing question you want to ask the Delegate candidates? Need to know their thoughts without referring to scripts? Want to see how your future leader reacts under potentially stressful situations? Well, now is your chance!

We will be holding a live Delegate Debate on #the_north_pacific, which is on esper.net on IRC. The Moderators will be Flemingovia and myself, so please pm your questions to both of us, because the mics are only on for candidates and moderators. The regular TNP IRC channel, #tnp, will be used for live discussions on the action and the other typical random events that happen there. I hear Mum's famous rum will be there.

The candidates are still battling it out for the time of the debates, so stay tuned for more info.

It is highly unlikely I can make it tomorrow, and even more unlikely I can make it more than 5 hours from now.

As Election Commissioner, I would like to also be present during these debates so I can observe and take some notes :) :ADN:

Thank you for taking on the mod duties, Dali & Flem! For those who are unable to attend, the transcript should be posted here later. I will be bringing the rum, so the candidates' remarks should be interesting and lively... or unintelligible. :P

I'm available any time after 2300 GMT (horses are a 7 day/week job, you know) or if anyone wants to ask me questions, hit me up any time you see me on IRC.

Back