MDH for Delegate

av-1028.jpg

MDH

I'm going to try and keep this simple. First of all, let me tell you about myself so you can judge me before you read what I think. I am a raider. I have extensive experience in taking over regions from innocents, I have participated quite a lot in raider governments (which are more organised than you might think), and most of all, I enjoyed doing it. However, do not think that this could disrupt the peace in The North Pacific in our time. For if I am to be delegate, my WA nation will have to remain here, in TNP. If I am to be delegate, TNP will be foremost in my mind.

Whilst I never participated in TNP until recently, I still consider it a second home. First of all, my nation was founded here, and I've never forgotten that, and also, I've watched the region with avid interest in recent times, and thankfully, the side of righteousness has won in the end. TNP has a constitution, and that constitution was broken. Now it has been restored.

Anyway, I am not here to give any of you a history lesson, you all know about the events of the recent past as much as I do, perhaps more. What I am here to talk to you about it the future. TNP is in a new era, of peace and freedom. I believe that I am the new face that will suit this new era. I believe that I am the one that will help us move on, and help TNP re-establish ourselves, and become even stronger than we were before.

I stand for participation. If I am to be elected, under my government TNP will become much more active that it was before. Nations of the North Pacific will be alerted to what is going on in their region and actively encouraged to join the forums, participate in their futures and express their ideas.

I am talking about military. The North Pacific has an army, but it can be greatly improved. Let's face it, everyone loves playing soldiers and we could easily turn TNP into one of the strongest armies in the game. Don't be fooled into thinking I am planning a tyrannical sweep across NationStates bringing every region under our reign, it will greatly improve the security of our region, and the security of our allies regions. In a time of such political instability around the world, our might could restore order, our order.

With an organised military and an organised command structure, we could achieve anything. Even after my term is over, this army will live on. This restructuring will leave an organised unit that is completely capable. All it takes is you. However, what we need to achieve this is something who is decisive, someone who is open to and enjoys change. This person is me, and your vote will count. Maybe I sound rash, but maybe I'll get something done as well.

Also, do not think I am purely military minded, I know as much as anyone that what makes any organisation thrive is it's culture and it's people. The people of the North Pacific are first and foremost to me. Any problem suffered by even the smallest nation in TNP will be solved. I will not see anyone I am responsible for suffer for any reason. I am this region's servant.

TNP could become the region that everyone who steps out of line will fear, and the region that every straitlaced person will love. Vote for me, participate in your future.

Lastly, I'd like to wish everyone the best of luck in these elections, especially the other candidates for delegacy, but also everyone else. May the best people win. :D

MDH

(Feel free to ask questions and criticise etc.)

(Edit: BB Code errors ;) )

I have recieved several questions about loyalty etc., and I wish to clarify the answers here for all to see.

I have signed the oath to the North Pacific, to her people and to her government. This comes first and foremost. I would never consider breaking this oath, I cannot see any reason why someone would even consider that I might.

I am a raider and and I actively invade regions. There is no point avoiding this fact, and I even made it clear both in my introduction thread and in my campaign post above. This is not a bad thing, on the contrary it has given me valuable experience and contacts.

My first allegiance is to TNP and her people. If elected delegate of this region, the people will come first. Not my seat, not a foreign power, but every individual nation in this region who calls themselves a native.

I think that is all. If anyone has any serious questions it would be nice if they could post them here in this thread. :D

MDH

Why is the Dogs head missing? What did u do to the poor dog? Has Gross retaliated for your actions towards a dog?

Back