Southwest Asia for CLO

So I'm not going to use this thread for much besides to stress the two prominent ideas I have for being a CLO, activity and security.

In other words, encourage activity and make sure that as a CLO I would use whatever powers I have available to prevent another Rogue delegate.

As for experience, I've been in this game for almost 5 years now, and I've been in this region for over 2 years.

The rest of this thread will be open for questions.

I would also like to note three things (so that this isn't just a gratuitous bump):

1. I was NOT, I repeat, NOT part of the Crimson Order.

2. I support the rule of law (aka the Delegate cannot just arbitrarily disregard the Constitution).

3. I have also had experience in this Government, having served two terms as Attorney General and one term as the Deputy Attorney General.

So vote for Southwest Asia, because I'm experienced and trustworthy.

Forgive my stupidity (I can't be the only one wondering this), but what the heck-fire is the CLO?

Chief Law Officer?
Cats Love Oranges?
Charon Likes Orbiting?

I always think of the Civic Light Opera. The summer season looks stale, though. A little too heavy on the old Broadway standards for my taste:

The Color Purple
Peter Pan (starring Cathy Rigby)
Mame
Smokey Joe's Café
Annie Get Your Gun
West Side Story

I would rather see:

The Color Crimson
Peter Pan (starring Grimalkin)
Mum
Smokey Felasia's Cafe
Khark Get Your Gun
Southwest Asian Story

Sorry for the hijack SWA. You have my support for CLO. :hug:

Are you able to remain professional, civil, and respectful to ALL members of the region at all times, and willing to check your personal opinion at the door when performing your job as not only a member of the RA, but a CLO member as well?

Back